Monday, 8 January 2007

Ready, steady

Ok, quick checklist for the job interview tomorrow afternoon.

Zits?

Check. Acne vulgaris galore. I've been blitzing those zits with Oxy, Clearasil and Neutragena and still ended up with new ones.

Cold sores or something else to blemish appearance?

Check. My whole mouth is sore. Nothing visible yet but there's still time for them to show up tomorrow. Zovirax instead of lip salve.

Cold, 'flu or something else infectious?

Check. One cold present and correct. A real snotfest with a chesty cough. With the lofepramine interacting with the decongestants and my allergy to alcohol, all I've got to treat it with is paracetamol and tissues.

No preparation or research?

Check. The local library has set the security internet filters so high that I've been unable to research the organisation I've applied to.

Bad hair day?

Actually, I'm embarrassed to admit that I've book a shampoo and finish for tomorrow morning. I think I've got enough going against me for tomorrow so I'm not too worried on that score.

I've applied to a newly set up Home Office Quango/Agency and I haven't got a clue what's going to happen. I've got a really good feeling about this one!!