Monday, 12 March 2007

Things to do, people to see.

I'm sitting in the college library. Sorry, Learning Resources Area. With no computer at home I need to get creative with how I sort out my cv. I didn't know I was going to be "fired" on Friday so I didn't get a chance to update my cv.

I haven't been to a lesson here since I was suspended. However, I haven't officially resigned the courses either. That means I'm still officially on the roll, I retain my pass, my login privileges and my NUS card. Every little helps.

I'm so down. If any of us knew what life was like and had a choice about being born, how many of us would choose not to be born?

All I've known is physical and emotional pain, thwarted plans and ambitions and a Greek tragedy for a family. No. I wouldn't be born if I had had the choice. But, now I'm here, I have to make the best of it.

So I'm here, out of bed, slapped up, dressed up and sorting out my cv for the temping agencies and job applications. Who knows? It might be my lucky week.

Yeah, right.

I need to talk to the bank about my loan. I've had a word with the building society about the mortgage and there's a chance I may be able to turn it to interest only for a while. If I can renegotiate the loan and increase the payment period, I can reduce the individual payments. The bank will get extra interest out of me, so it's in their interest to allow me to do that.

I've got stuff to do so I'd better get on.