Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Yaaaay!

I'm back at the West Bromwich warehouse doing data entry again. They are having real trouble with their computers. The system is so slow any attempt at getting a decent recorded output is just shot to pieces.

I'm now registered with Reed, CareerProspects, Pertemps, Extra and Brook Street. There is not much out there at the minute.

I've paid the bills for April and I've got enough money to see me through May and June. That's if I don't find any temp work in the meantime. Temp working means I could see out July and get to the end of August. I really need to find a job before the end of July.

I've got no applications in the pipelines and I'm not waiting to hear back from anybody - I really need to get my finger out and start looking and applying for jobs again.