Thursday, 6 September 2007

That wasn't so bad

The medical examination was today.

It was so brief it was embarrassing.

The doctor was nice enough and the exam wasn't too taxing. Could I clap my hands above my head, walk down a corridor, flex my arms and climb up and down a flight of stairs?

Yes.

Could he have a feel of my shoulders, elbows and wrists?

No probs.

How was I feeling?

Fine.

Alright, I lied, but it was for a good cause.

The clinic is out in Tettenhall Wood along the Tettenhall Road just as it starts to get posh. I used the last of my change to get the bus out there and then walked back.

My left heel was killing. The plantar fasciitis was playing up a treat. I didn't tell the good doctor that. I definitely need to do something about it though.

On the way home, I played fantasy house buyer. If money was no object where would I live?

Tettenhall Wood definitely. There's a lovely late Georgian/early Victorian detached house with gates, drive and grounds along the road there and I want that one.