Saturday, 15 December 2007

Music I've been listening to as I've misdirected your mail

Al Wilson - The Snake , Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley , Ernie K Doe - Here Come the Girls , Duffy - Rockferry , Amy Winehouse - Rehab , Neil Diamond - America , Dropkick Murphys - The New American Way , Green Day - American Idiot, James Blunt - Same Mistake, Amy McDonald - This Is The Life, The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York, Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely, The Enemy - Well Live And Die In These Towns, The Holloways - Generator, Neil Diamond - Delirious Love, The Eagles - Busy Being Fabulous and I can't avoid hearing this - it's like hearing the reverse alarm on a truck Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love .

A new one from a girl I've never heard of before



The latest one from Madness




A classic from Pink Floyd



and the only one by the Boomtown Rats that most people know of



I've learned how to embed!