Monday, 31 March 2008

I know, I know...It's not good for me and I've got better things to be reading than this muck!

I've got a confession to make....

I buy the Mail on Sunday. Yes, I know my blood pressure is high enough, their take on justice is of the "When we run out of prisons then we'll just start hanging the blighters!" variety and their idea of affordable fashion is truly remarkable, but I do read other publications as well.

To show they are part of the digital world, they have a "Blog of the Week" feature which this week features Well Done Fillet, the blog of a waiter in Belfast. Well, glory be, I read it and agree with the MoS. It's funny, astute and well worth reading. I liked it so much that it is now featured it in my Blog Roll.

From Well Done Fillet, I wandered and found Anonymous Boxer who I think has just got the "voices in the head" conversation down really well. Very much like the self criticising conversations I have with myself but funny. And from Anonymous Boxer to Wicked Thistle. Also very funny.