Friday, 30 October 2009

There it is again......that weird sense of impending doom

I went to Molineux House to ask about the Travel To Interview Scheme.

If you've applied for a job and it's outside the area one could reasonably expect to travel to then you apply to the TTIS for money.

However, I soon learned that Wolverhampton to Birmingham IS reasonable.

But.

Two days of interviews in Birmingham is the best part of £13. When I'm trying to save every penny I can and I'm only on £128.60 a fortnight, £13 is A LOT of money.

I made an appointment to see an Advisor on Monday about the Discretionary Fund.

The doomy feeling was brought about by the final payment from my employer.

THE. FINAL. PAYMENT.

I felt bad the first couple of days after I was made redundant but now this feels worse.

From now on, I'm on my own.