Sunday, 20 March 2011

Spider legs and hormones

This is what happens when you're born with a liiiiiiiiiiittle too much hair.

Nowadays, when I'm in a hurry, I'll shave my forehead to stop my eyebrows making a desperate run for my hairline.

It's just possible to see some of the white hairs that I missed when trying to pluck the eyebrows.

And yes, that is a very heavily hooded eye. I'm getting no thinner and the upper eyelids are starting to rest on the upper lashes.

I shave my beard at least once a day but as my moustache is just starting to darken, all I have to do is pluck the odd hair here and there.

My facial hair is, otherwise snowy white. Thank God.

The eyelashes are starting to get a little longer and the ones in the corners are irritating but I can pluck those.

To stop me looking like an albino with a bad dye job, I dye my eyebrows and eyelashes. Now and again, I'll experiment with mascara as well. If I use eyelash curlers, the longer lashes reach my eyebrows.

Yes. I pluck my eyelashes and shave my forehead and beard. It won't be long before I have to add the moustache too.

Ah, femininity! What's that?