Saturday, 23 April 2011

The RSPCA doesn't want to know......

.....and frankly I don't know why.........



The next door neighbour keeps a dog. It has simply been thrown out of the back door, has no toys, no regular walks, isn't kept clean, isn't brought into the house regardless of the weather and has had no training whatsoever.

The smell is atrocious. Trust me.

The dog is showing stereotyped behaviour - running from kitchen door to back gate and back again repeatedly and barks at the slightest thing.

I call the RSPCA on occasion and as far as they're concerned, the dog is fed, watered and has some sort of shelter - an outside cupboard. There is no overt abuse, so as far as they're concerned, there is nothing wrong.



The dog scratches and scrapes the kitchen door and is often up on its hind legs with its front paws on the window sill.

Nothing has been cleaned for weeks and now the warm weather has kicked in, the stench and the flies it attracts is atrocious.

The dog goes nuts and flings itself at the fence the second it hears my keys in my kitchen door lock and carries on barking and jumping long after I've gone back into my house.

There is no fresh air, no real work going on in my garden (I'm scared of dogs that want to try and eat me) and although I've contacted the housing association, they're not that interested either.

So here's to another fly blown, stinking Summer.

Enjoy.