Sunday, 17 July 2011

Goodbye 1980s........

I've been having a clearout of stuff. The old newspapers have gone, all the clothes I didn't fancy wearing or haven't worn in over a year and my cassette collection.

These are the only ones I can give to the Friends charity that work at the hospital. The mix tapes and the cassette recordings of vinyl records have all been dismantled and thrown into the recycling and rubbish bins.



Dear Lord, did I really buy those?


Not too bad, although there's Bob again........


Oh now, that's just random.......


Um, nope. Just embarrassing.......


Not even trying to explain those.

The thing is, a lot of these haven't seen daylight for at least a decade. I'm playing a few just to see if they'll still play. I really have got to get over the embarrassment otherwise I won't give anything away.